These are a few of my favorite books.
10. “Bridge to Terabithia” by Katherine Paterson
This book is a phenomenal book. So creative and it allows your mind to go crazy!
9. “Hatchet” by Gary Paulsen
Another good book. This book is slightly stressful, however it is a well written book.
8. “The House in the Night”by Susan Marie Swanson
Unlike the chapter books I indulged in. This is a picture book and its illustrations are absolutely beautiful.
7. “The Graphic Alphabet” by David Pelletier
This was strictly a picture book. I am more of a chapter book person, however I did love this book.
6. “James and the Giant Peach” by Roald Dahl
This book is wildly imaginative. A great adventurous book.
5. “Winnie the Pooh” by A.A. Milne
This is a classic. A sweet, lovable story with unforgettable characters.
4. “Holes” by Louis Sachar
Talk about teaching a lesson. Boys digging holes to build character. This book is a great read.
3. “Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH” by Robert C. O’Brien
Mrs. Frisby is the sweetest mouse you will ever meet. This is an unforgettable tale.
2. “Little House on the Prairie” by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Hard times call for loving measures. This family filled their lives with love in their hard times. I loved this book.
1. “Polar Express” by Chris Van Allsburg
My favorite book that I read this semester. Such a wonderfully detailed book. The illustrations are phenomenal.